- the best service
- the highest quality product
- the newest tools
- 100% satisfaction
Who is GatorCAD?
GatorCAD is a consortium of design specialist providing Electrical, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) artwork, Reverse Printed Circuit Board Engineering and Mechanical designs plus Prototype Assembly.
We provide innovative, top-quality designs using the latest tools that help our customers improve productivity and decrease engineering cycle times. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and our commitment to quality.
GatorCAD is dedicated to helping you succeed. We offer extremely competitive pricing.
Leverage GatorCAD's extensive experience in all aspects of design:
- 25 years of electrical engineering experience in analog and power control design, RF design, and digital design
- 15 years of PCB design (analog, power control, RF, and digital)
- 25 years of Prototype Assembly included thru-hole and SMT technolgies
Design Tools Used
GatorCAD uses only the best in class Mechanical and PCB design products:
- Altium Designer 14 - a unified product development tool that allows Gator-CAD to design complete solutions within a single EDA environment.
GatorCAD offers a variety of design capabilities:
GatorCAD mechanical design services:
- PCB design for both multi- and single-layer boards
- SMT and thru-hole component capability, per the manufacturer's requirements or according to IPC-7351B
- Layout topologies are available per Underwriters Laboratories standards, or customer specified requirements
- Impedance control, CAM Verification, Testpoint coordinate data
- Reverse Engineering of Old existing Printed Circuit Board Designs
- File Conversion - .job to .pcb, .pcb to .asc
GatorCAD offers value added Turn-Key Prototyping services:
- Designs for Injected Molded Plastics
- 3D Modeling
- Designs for Sheet and Cast Metal
- Updating old designs and corresponding documentation
- Bill of Materials Generation
- Prototype Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Component Procurement
- Thru-Hole and SMT Prototype Assembly
- Updating Printed Circuit Assemblies and Documentation
A critical part of our offerings is documentation, such as:
- Gerber files
- NC Drill data
- Fabrication drawings
- Component overlays
- Assembly drawings
Contact us via the following:
Mail: 8389 Elaine Dr., Boynton Beach, FL 33472
We also invite you to use our Quote Request Form (.PDF). Simply print and fill out the form, and fax it to GatorCAD at 561.733.8679.